|Me from a meme
||[Aug. 13th, 2004|04:55 pm]
Following meme from elsibeth
The following answers are derived from the questions listed by Elsie...
Self Esteem and Personal Power:
* Do you feel that you're bad, dirty or ashamed?
I am sometimes in need of a wash. There's no hard rule as to what "bad" is.
* Do you feel different from other people?
I don't know how other people feel. I feel older than many other people.
* Do you feel there's something wrong with you deep down inside?
Nothing that can't be corrected.
* Do you ever feel self-destructive or suicidal? Or that you simply want to die?
No to self-destructive or suicidal. I don't wish to die but it comes to all of us. It's part of life.
* Do you hate yourself?
* Do you find it hard to trust your intuition?
I don't get much by way of intuition.
* Do you have a sense of your own interests, talents or goals?
* Do you have trouble feeling motivated? Are you often immobilized?
I'm studying. I'm motiviated if somewhat weak.
* Can you accomplish things you set out to do?
Given time... :-)
* Do you feel you have to be perfect?
I'm quite good at stuffing up.
* Can you recognize your feelings? Tell the difference between them?
With enormous vigour.
* Do you have trouble expressing your feelings?
Not when I yell out in anger in the bathroom. In polite society perhaps.
* Are you comfortable with anger? Sadness? Happiness? Calm?
All thse things are human emotions. I am human.
* Do you feel confused much of the time?
* Are you prone to depression? Nightmares? Panic Attacks?
Depression - Most certainly. Everyone has a nightmare or two. I have good dreams as well. I'm not prone to panic.
* Are you afraid of your feelings? Do they ever seem out of control?
I control my feelings.
* Have you ever been violent or abusively angry?
I have never been violent. I have been and probably am an angry person but I'm not abusrive to others (with intent that is).
* Are you aware of the messages your body gives your? Do you repsond to them?
When I'm hungry I eat (if I can find the money). If my body says sleep it does.
* Do you enjoy using your body in activities such as dance, sports or hiking?
* Have you ever intentionally hurt yourself or abused your body?
* Are you able to stay present when making love?
Is making love "having sex". I don't do that.
* Do you feel your worth is primarily sexual?
* Do you experience sexual pleasure? Sexual desire?
That's a difficult question.
* Are you turned on by violent, sadistic or incestuous fantasies?
Incest - no. Some of the other stuff can be interesting if there is consent. I don't indulge in such things.